Sofitel Hotel Heathrow
The Sofitel London Heathrow is the newest hotel at the airport. It is directly connected to Terminal 5 via a covered walkway and offers state of the art facilities. The hotel has 605 bedrooms offering 5 star luxury and many offer superb views across Terminal 5.
The windows are triple glazed allowing you a comfortable night's sleep in silence. One of the hotels key features is its Spa & Gym. Here there are 5 treatment rooms offering you the very best in facials massages, pedicures etc. There is a 24 hour gym, relaxation room, sauna, steam room, vitality pool and a hydro suite of experience showers.
Within the hotel is an impressive range of bars and restaurants including the Vivre which is a live cookery restaurant that offers 5 different themes from a hot wok to Topeka grill. This is open for breakfast and dinner but if it is French cuisine you are after the Roux Brothers have the Brasserie Roux restaurant offering traditional and contemporary cuisine and are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
For the shopaholic there is an avenue of shops offering fashion, luggage and jewellery items amongst others. The Sofitel Heathrow Terminal 5 has 400 car parking spaces underground for your convenience.
Address: Terminal 5; London Heathrow Airport; London; TW6 2GD
Classification: 5 Star Rating
Directions: By road: Take the direct spur road to Heathrow T5 and the hotel from Junction 14 on the M25 motorway. Alternatively take Junction 4a from the M4 sign-posted Heathrow Airport.
By train: Take the Heathrow Express Rail to T5 and by Underground take the Piccadilly Line to T5, then follow signs on Arrivals level for the Sofitel directing you to the lifts and footbridge taking you directly to the hotel.
- Distance from Heathrow Airport - 4 miles
- Nearest Train Station - Crawley - connected to platform
- London Heathrow Airport 47 miles
- London City Centre 30miles
- Brighton 23 miles
- Thorpe Park 32 miles
- Transfers from airport: Sofitel London Heathrow is directly connected to Heathrow Terminal 5 via a covered link-bridge.
- Holiday Parking: This hotel offers 4, 8 and 15 days Park & Fly as well as Meet & Greet packages (offsite).
- Check In Time: Earliest check in 14:00
- Check Out Time: Latest check out time 10:00am
- Number of rooms: 605 bedrooms including 27 suites
- Number of floors: 3
- Facilities for disabled/wheelchairs: Yes rooms for disabled.
- Lift: Yes and can accommodate wheelchairs
- Are pets allowed: No
- Non smoking rooms available: Yes
- Baby Sitting/Child Services: No
- Facilities in each room: Audible smoke alarms, Dead bolt in rooms, 220/240 V AC, Air conditioning, Safe deposit box in room, Minibar, Pay per view channel(s), Radio, Satellite/cable colour TV, Voicemail, WiFi wireless Internet access, RJ45 outlet, Security peephole.
- Are interconnecting doors available: Yes
- Is the hotel triple glazed: Yes
- Room service available: Yes 24 hours
- Restaurant: Yes 2 Restaurant's Vivre and Brasserie Roux and 3 bars
- Restaurant Hours of operation: 06:00-10:30 12:00-14:30 18:00-22:30
- Vegetarian/Special diet menus available: Yes
- Breakfast available from: Monday- Sunday 06:00-10:30
- Breakfast available in room: Yes
- Childrens Facilities: Cots but not available in all rooms.
- Hotel Shop: Yes an avenue of shops within the hotel.
- Health Club: The Spa at Sofitel London Heathrow.
- Fitness/Gym Facilities: Yes 24 hour Gym
- Spa Facilities: 5 treatment rooms, Relaxation Room, 24-hour gym, Hydro Suite with Experience shower, Aroma Therapy Steam room, Sauna and Vitality Pool.
- Concierge Services: Safety deposit boxes, Currency exchange, Travel reservation service, Express Check out, Post/Parcel Service Dry Cleaning / Laundry Service.
- Business Facilities: The hotel has 45 meeting rooms, a Lecture Theatre with widescreen cinema and 3 state-of-the-art boardrooms. All rooms feature WiFi Internet access, air conditioning, telephone facilities and limited mobility access. Many rooms have in-built audio-visual equipment.